soooooo…..goulash…..yeah, honestly don’t know what to say about it. i’ve never tried it and really have no idea what it is….but based off of this picture, it looks pretty damn good. i’m willing to give it a try. thanks for the receipe, Pip and Ebby, and here’s to becoming a goulash fan-girl, i hope.
time: 40 minutes
• 2 pounds ground beef
• 1 yellow onion, chopped
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 15-oz. cans diced tomatoes, undrained
• 2 15-oz. cans tomato sauce
• 3 cups water
• 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
• 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
• 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
• 16-oz. box elbow macaroni
• in a dutch oven or large saucepan, cook ground beef over medium heat until no longer pink. drain grease.
• add onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes, or until soft and fragrant.
• add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, worcestershire sauce, italian seasoning, seasoned salt and elbow macaroni to the pan. mix well and bring to a boil.
• reduce heat to medium-low, cover pan and simmer for 25-30 minutes or until pasta is cooked through.
trial (and error) verdict